A Bustle & Sew classic, I originally released my take on this old-fashioned method of making these little mice back in March 2011. They turned out to be one of my most popular patterns ever and over the years I’ve also offered them as kits. And now they’re back – looking very stylish in their beautiful vintage blanket scarves all wrapped up against the colder weather ahead and even more cute than ever! They’re really easy to make, great for fetes, bazaars or for making with children too.
Your finished mouse will measure between 5 and 6″ tall.
Your kit contains:
- soft grey marl wool blend felt for the body
- soft pink wool blend felt for ears
- chunky twine for tale
- black and coloured embroidery floss
- strong thread for whiskers
- two shiny black beads for eyes
- full size templates
- step by step instructions to assemble your mouse.
The only thing we don’t include is the stuffing as this pushes up the cost of the kit – and postage too as it’s so bulky. It’s really easy to find suitable stuffing – simply de-stuff a cheap polyfibre filled cushion pad and use that!