1. The Bustle & Sew Magazine is simply the nicest way to build your collection of Bustle & Sew patterns and it’s a jolly good read too!
2. In each issue you’ll find SIX original Bustle & Sew designs, hints & tips, articles, recipes, interviews, features and so much more!
3. You’ll receive a substantial (40%) discount on the price of individual magazines. Subscribers receive an amazing value price of just $7.50 each month (so each magazine costs just $1 (around 70p) more than the price of an individual pattern).
4. Your magazine is delivered to your inbox on the last Thursday of every month as a pdf file which can be easily and quickly saved to your computer, ready to print and use whenever you wish.
5. You’ll receive 50% off all future digital purchases from our store – bargain!
6. We’ll send you our brand new 2017 Spring Collection digital book (20 of the prettiest Springtime patterns) as our special welcome gift to you.
7. We’re currently running a special offer so not only will you receive all of the above but you will also get your first two issues for just $1 – absolute total bargain! If you’d like to make the most of this offer then pop over to our website. You’ll need to be quick though as it’s for a limited time only!
Don’t just take our word for it, here is what some of our lovely readers have to say…
“Your issues are my go to whenever I run out of ideas. I love to pick them up and flick through them. Sheer Heaven. I would happily pay twice for them , yes that is how good I think your magazine is. Thank you for letting us all share your love of sewing and giving us all such wonderful inspiration.” – Wanda
“Just opened my latest issue of Bustle and Sew, and am delighted with every page. Even if I never were to sew stitch, I would enjoy reading the magazine because it is “eye candy.” You are so very talented! Susan xx”
“Hi Helen, I just wanted to say how much I love all the new patterns this month, I just dont know how you find the time to put everything together month after month to keep us in anticipation for the following month. It must be a full time job, and I have been with you ever since the first issue.” – Maria
If you’d like to find out more just pop over to our subscriptions page!