Can you believe there are only 35 days left until Christmas? No, neither can we! The big day is fast approaching but there is still plenty of time to get started on some festive sewing projects. There are so many lovely tutorials around but these are just a few of our favourites…
1. Dress up your kitchen with this fab little Plaid and Polka dot tea towel by Bev at Flamingo Toes
2 . Make a stocking that jingles using this fab tutorial from Blonde Designs
3. These little mittens by Amy at Nana Company are absolutely adorable and so quick to make!
4. Dress your table this season with these fab festive Christmas pudding place mats by Denise Mutton at Sew and Sew
5. Use up your pretty fabric scraps and make these gorgeous holiday ornaments by Elea Lutz
6. These Christmas photo props by Jessica Peck are super fun for family gatherings or why not hold a festive photo shoot?
7. This Christmas Tree Cushion by Samelia’s Mum will look lovely sat on your sofa over the festive period
Don’t forget, if you’re a newsletter reader you can also get our FREE Reindeer Tote Bag tutorial over on our newsletter readers free patterns page (you can sign up HERE). It’s perfect for shopping in style this Christmas!